TERMS & CONDITIONS
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF iPhotography.com
1. About these Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions of business are between iPhotography.com (“iPhotography”), and a student (“student”). They shall be deemed to have been accepted when the student uses the iPhotography website and services.
“Agreement” means this agreement including the form that the student completes online or otherwise setting out the student’s requirements, including details of fees payable to iPhotography by the student.
“student” shall mean the individual that enrols on the course.
“Course” means the E-Learn courses, provided by iPhotography under this Agreement.
“Site” means the website(s) operated by iPhotography for the purpose of running the E-Learn courses.
No variation can be made to these terms without the written consent of a Director of iPhotography.
Under this Agreement the student will be provided with a login and password for access into the e-learn course, to complete all modules and at the end be issued with a pass certificate.
3. Payment of Fee
The student must pay the course fees in advance by credit/debit card or by direct bank transfer. Fees are set out within the registration section of the website.
4. Student’s Obligations
The student agrees that for so long as it is party to this Agreement:
1. it shall not use the Services for any unlawful activity.
2. it shall ensure that all information that it provides to iPhotography is accurate, does not contain any misleading items or misrepresentations, does not infringe any other person’s rights and does not breach any applicable law;
3. it shall upload to the Site or Services any material nor use the Site or Services for the distribution of any material, which iPhotography in its sole discretion considers offensive, immoral, abusive, indecent or otherwise undesirable, and shall not use the Site or Services or any information from them for spamming or any other purpose not approved by us;
4. it shall not attempt to access data or any parts of iPhotography’s system which it is not authorised to access;
5. it shall provide such information as iPhotography may reasonably request to confirm that all information supplied is correct and/or that it is not in breach of the Agreement;
6. it shall defend and indemnify iPhotography against all claims, losses, damages, liabilities, costs and expenses arising as a result of its breach of this Agreement;
7. it shall maintain a valid email address to continue using the Services.
5. iPhotography’s Rights
1. iPhotography may suspend or block the student’s access to the Services at any time if the student breaches any of the terms of this Agreement.
2. iPhotography will be developing its web-site and service further, so reserve the right: a. to make changes to the Site and Services; and b. to render the Services unavailable for periods where this is necessary for development or maintenance.
6. Account Inactivity
If a student does not log into their account for a period of three (3) years, the account will be placed into an inactive status. The user data and account details will remain secure, but access will be temporarily restricted.
To reactivate the account, the user must contact our Support team, who will assist in restoring the account to active status. Please note, while the account is inactive, the student will not be able to access certain features, services, or account details until the account is restored to active status.
The parties agree that they will only use the others’ confidential information for the performance of this Agreement, and will not disclose it to other parties other than as necessary for the performance of this Agreement or as required by law.
1. iPhotography will endeavour to keep the Services working as often as possible, but will not be responsible for any time for which it is unavailable, whether due to telecommunications or internet failures or otherwise. All users are responsible for taking appropriate measures against the risks associated with using the internet, including viruses and other harmful mechanisms, and iPhotography will not be liable to the student for any loss, damage or liability caused by any such item.
2. iPhotography’s entire liability to the student, whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, shall be limited to the fees paid by the student to iPhotography in the twelve months preceding the date on which such liability arose.
3. In no event will iPhotography be liable to the student for any indirect, consequential or special loss or damage, including lost profits, sales, business, data, goodwill, savings or otherwise, however caused (including by negligence). 6. Nothing in this Agreement limits iPhotography’s liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence, or for fraudulent misrepresentation. 7. If any of the preceding sub-Clauses is found invalid or unenforceable, the remaining sub-clauses remain in full force and effect.
1. All copyright, trademarks, patents, database rights and other intellectual property rights in the Site, Services and underlying functions are the property of iPhotography or its licensors, and the student must not copy, alter or otherwise infringe any such rights.
2. Notices must be sent in writing or by e-mail to the relevant party’s details set out in the registration form or otherwise properly notified to the other party. Notices are deemed received two working days after posting, and twenty-four hours after dispatch by e-mail.
3. This Agreement is the entire agreement between iPhotography and the student, and supersedes all previous agreements and statements relating to its subject-matter.
4. These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of United Kingdom and the student submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the United Kingdom courts.
The Federal Trade Commission’s Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (COPPA) requires that Web Sites are to obtain parental consent before collecting, using, or disclosing personal information from children under 13. If you are below 13 then you can NOT use this site. Do NOT enrol if you are below the age of 13 (thirteen).
If you are between the ages of 13 and 16 then you are free to take this course, but we do not recommend it for your age group due to some of the extensive techniques and concepts discussed within the modules. This course is more suited to those OVER the age of 16 (sixteen).
Purchases made from Reed.co.uk
Under this policy, you may cancel your purchase of a course within the period of fourteen (14) calendar days from the date on which the contract of purchase is concluded. This is called a “Cancellation Period”. If you cancel the purchase of a course within fourteen (14) calendar days as mentioned above, we will refund you for all payments made as a part of your purchase.
By registering to use this site you meet the above criteria and agree to abide by all of the above rules and policies.
Join our thriving community of iPhotographyPLUS members who are receiving extra guided-training, cutting-edge tools, insider’s resources and personal support from our team of professional photography tutors.
Please do not contact tutors for issues relating to accounts, payments or subscriptions. This is only for Tutor Photography Support.